Sunday, June 21, 2009

London Street Style...Ruth

Ruth Griffin.
A fashion writer and stylist from Ireland (I have only met a handful of Irish people since I've been in London- what's wrong with me?! I need to meet more!), Ruth writes a daily blog for the Matches stores*. You can check it out here.

And what was she wearing? A floaty, very 1970's Celia Birtwell for Topshop "Mickelmas" jumpsuit.

*warning: do not click on the link if you are feeling stressed, poor and/or in need of a little retail therapy to get you through the Sunday night blues- Matches have their Spring/Summer 2009 sale on now. If you do peek, don't blame me if you end up with a poufy little Lanvin pink cocktail dress, a pair of Azzedine Alaia taupe ankle boots or a Tila March nude and yellow clutch which would all be perfect for right now....I shall not be held responsible!

p.s. but can I please borrow the Tila March clutch maybe? Just once a month or something ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...