Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving Thanks!

Firstly, I'd like to wish all of you reading this a very happy and safe thanksgiving.

Right around this time of year, while mostly all of us are busy with preparations for thanksgiving and/or traveling to be in the company of your loved ones, I like to reflect on life over the last year.

I've been thinking about all of the things that I'd like to give thanks for. And I'd like to share some other these things with all of you.

I'm thankful for...
My family. They are the most important people in my life.

I'm thankful for...
My health and that of those who I care most about. Unfortunately, about 2 months ago, someone in my boyfriends family lost her fight with Ovarian Cancer. She was only 32.

I'm thankful for...
The challenges that life set forth for me this year. Without those challenges, I couldn't push myself to get to 'next'.


I'm thankful for...
The new professional opportunities that came my way this year.


I'm thankful for...
All of those meaningful moments I've shared with the people I love.  The laughs, the stories and even the tears.


I'm thankful for...
The people that follow my blog and my youtube channel. Beleive it or not, I read every single message sent to me. And I can't express how much I appreciate the time and kind words I receive from you. Thank you!

I'm thankful for...
Life! it's just a beautiful gift and we take it for granted.


Cheers to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...