Sunday, November 14, 2010

Good News!

Hi Beauties!

Wow! I haven't typed that in a looong time!
How are you all doing? I have truly missed making updates on my blog and on youtube!
But without further a do, I'd like to say that I am finally back! Yayyy!

 I've actually been computer-less for over 1 month (mine broke down) and just this past weekend, I received a brand new Macbook Pro courtesy of my BF! How awesome?! This computer is amazing!

What's new with me?
Well, as you all know I took on a new job and that has consumed so much of time. I literally work endless hours but I know it's all going to pay off in the end. :-)
Also, my company moved and the new location is a bit further from home so my commute is longer, which leaves even less time and energy for makeup.

One nice thing that happened last month, I was able to be the makeup artist for someone's wedding. She looked great and I will hopefully share photos once she has them. That was a lot of fun and I find I really work well under the pressure of the wedding day. :-)

I recently joined the gym with my boyfriend and we've been trying to be good about going weekly. I feel that my energy levels have definitely increased since we joined and my body is toning up already.  Truthfully, I am a bit lazy when it comes to working out but my boyfriend is great at getting me going. I really love the workout gear from Nike and I feel that it really helps my mood when working out. (yes, I still need to look cute at the Gym! no makeup though!) lol

What's next?
I plan on being more active on my blog and youtube! I received so many new subscribers, thanks to the beautiful IslandBeauty on youtube, that I really want to get back into it again. I've received so many nice messages daily from so many of you (thank you!!!!), and I feel I owe it to you for sticking with me.

So, what's new with you? Any new makeup finds? 

XOXO,
Awilda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...