Friday, July 15, 2011

Tala for Grazia.it

Miss Tala Samman for Grazia.it. Beautiful Tala from My Fash Diary who was featured last Friday on Grazia. it. Yes, I am running a week behind, I know! And I am also running late for a dinner so this is a super quick post.

Blog readers who have been following for a little while will recognise London College of Fashion student, Tala, from this post last year. Since then Tala has finished another year of college (she is studying fashion promotion), completed an internship in NYC with Halston in the PR department, travelled back and forth between Dubai and London, and.... attended the Grammy's with her family! Helllloooo the Grammy's! When Tala told me this at LFW in February I think I squealed a bit with excitement: THE GRAMMY'S!!!! Maybe this isn't a big deal to some people but I don't think I have ever met anyone who has had an invite to the grammy's including the rehearsal and afterparty. Oh yeah, and she also had a private dinner with Natasha Bedingfield and recorded a song with producer Harvey Mason Jr (I forgot to grill her about that during our shoot afternoon). Tala clearly has The Connect ;) I can't wait to hear what she gets up to in the next year. So what was wearing Tala wearing for the shoot? Dress (By Malene Birger from My Wardrobe.com );Platform heels: ASOS black; Hat (Eugenia Kim from My Wardrobe.com)Neon yellow necklace from Adia Kibur. Grey sweatshirt from Hush, and yellow floral skirt from Boohoo.

Cream shirt (Topshop), and wide leg pants (AX paris). Turquoise ring (YSL) and Triangle ring (House of Harlow 1960).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...