Thursday, July 1, 2010

Favorite Drugstore Mascara

Hi Beauties!,

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. The summer is officially here and I'm really trying to spend more time outside and away from computers. :-)

Today, I was applying my mascara and I realized that it's time to buy my 3rd tube of this mascara. It is none other than the Maybelline Colossal Mascara (waterproof black)!

I really love this mascara because it is very buildable and the wand does not cause my lashes to clump. I do have to say that in order to get the COLOSSAL lashes they clai, you do need to apply 2 to 3 coats (quickly before the formula sets).
Which are some of your drugstore mascaras?

Hope you are all enjoying your summer so far!

XOXO,
Awilda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...