Friday, July 2, 2010

My FOTD: Pop Of Colour Lips

If you follow me on twitter, Last Sunday I posted my outfit and face of the day. I love wearing simple makeup when it's very hot out but I don't like to look like I just woke up and walked out.

I find that wearing a nice pop of color on your lips helps to brighten your face (and your mood) without much effort.


Lips:
Makeup Forever Lipliner in pink
MAC Chatterbox Lipstick

Eyes:
UDPP
UD Chopper eyeshadow
MAC Smolder in the waterline and smudged on the upper lashline.
Maybelline Colossal Mascara

Cheeks:
Bobbi Brown Apricot Blush (perfect match for the lipstick)

Face:
Nars sheer glow foundation in Stromboli
Ben Nye Banana set powder
Smashbox Suntan Matte Bronzer

Necklace: H&M

Hope you like!

XOXO,
Awilda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...